Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In Response to "Texas Justice"

I completely agree with the author of this commentary. He makes his point clear in a logical, well organized piece and backs it up using nothing but cold hard facts. His outlook on citizens rights is admirable as well as his view on the Texas justice system.

Having grown up in a family of lawyers, I too have had to follow the law all my life. But, there are just certain times when you have to go against the book to do the right thing. I too applaud Joe Horn for his courageous act and wish there were many more people like him out there. This is where the term "good samaritin" comes into context. I would have done the same thing that he had done. Today, crooks and thieves get away with too many things. The right to protect your homestead and or others is something that should be marked "sacred grounds." There are too many thieves these days that think they can do what they want and avoid the consequences. Let Joe Horn serve as an example to others around the great state of Texas that if you mess with the bull, your gonna get the horns, plain and simple.

I too am glad I live in Texas. We live in a state where everyone looks out for each other and has each others backs. We have a background of protecting whats ours with our life and every time an outlaw comes strolling into town they have to remember that the eyes of Texas are upon them and they cannot get away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.